Proekspert simplifies life through information technology and user-centric design. We load machines with intelligence and combine high-end design with the utmost usability. We focus on securely interconnected smart devices, machines and robots, their human interfaces, and intelligent automation. We’re technology experts and product development partners who turn ideas into finished commercial products.
Would you be interested in building and maintaining software built on top of Eclipse platform that is used by other developers in the domain of frequency converters? You’ll also get a chance to work on Gradle plugins.
Tech stack in the project – Java/Kotlin, Groovy, Python, Gradle, Artifactory, Eclipse RCP
We’re looking for team members who:
- Have a good or very good level of Java or/and Kotlin programming language skills
- Are able to display critical thinking, attention to detail
- Have a desire to find the best possible solutions
- Are motivated, self-directed and proactive
- Have good Estonian or English language skills
- Are interested in DevOps
- Knowledge of Python and C++ is a plus
You get special bonus points if you:
- Managed to get your degree in an IT-related field (or are closing in on it)
- Have something else really cool to show or tell us that we didn’t think of!
You’ll be working with the true black belts of the field in an ultra-flat organization. When things go well, we share our profits with our employees. We reward initiative with more than a smile. Our cozy working environment is a must-have!
Required languages: Estonian or English
Working hours: Full-time
Date of commencement of work: as soon as possible